- Private half-day Aswan Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and High Dam tour
- View the High Dam and learn why it was built in the 1960s
- See the semi-quarried Unfinished Obelisk and learn its story
- Ride a boat to visit and learn about the history of Philae Temple
- Choice of departure times, plus undivided attention from Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees, private transport, and hotel, port, and station pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Aswan
- Pickup and drop-off at Aswan railway station is free of charge
- Pickup and drop-off at Aswan airport or Gharb Soheil hotels is subject to an additional fee of US$10 per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands