8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See majestic Philae Temple lit up against the night sky by pre-booking this convenient private package to the Sound and Light Show—Philae. Guarantee access to Aswan’s most in-demand show and watch the love story of the ancient deities Isis and Osiris in a spectacular island setting. Besides tickets, your evening includes private, door-to-door, round-trip transfers in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Secure your access to the Sound and Light Show—Philae ahead of time
- Marvel at Philae Temple illuminated by night as you learn about Osiris
- Relax with a private, English-speaking guide to handle boat transfers
- Take it easy with 2-way private door-to-door chauffeur service
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
All service charges and taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per selected pickup time our representative will be waiting at the lobby of your hotel or Nile Cruise where you stay and he will hold a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursPorts of Call ToursTheatersCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorSkip-the-Line Tours - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorTheaters - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamSkip-the-Line Tours - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamTheaters - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelSkip-the-Line Tours - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelTheaters - Abu SimbelCategory