8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Venture towards the border of Sudan on a private day tour from Aswan to the temples of Abu Simbel. These great temples were built by and dedicated to the great Pharaoh Ramses II over 3,000 years ago and are now UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Learn about the rich history of ancient Egypt from your guide as you tour the temples and carvings before heading back to Aswan.
- Take a day tour from Aswan to the temples of Abu Simbel
- Learn about Ramses II and the ancient Egyptian Empire
- All entrance fees, snacks, and bottled water are included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Qualified Egyptologist guide
All service charges and taxes
Taxes and service charge.
Entrace fees to the two temples
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Aswan, Train Station or Aswan Airport
Message us with your pick up location in Aswan.
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Blue Shadow Nile Cruise, Sheyakhah Thalethah, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- The Oberoi Philae, Luxury Nile Cruiser, Abbas Farid, Sheyakhah Oula, Qism, Aswan Governorate 81511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Unlimited Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan - Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan - Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan - Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan - Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelCategory