2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide
Riding fees for the Horse Carriage
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
Bottled water during your trip
All service charges and taxes
Departure & Return
El-Shaheed Abd El-Fattah Hassanein, Sheyakhah Thalethah, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/31/2021 - 4/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Aswan City tour on Horse Carriage ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Aswan City tour on Horse Carriage ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Aswan City tour on Horse Carriage ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Aswan City tour on Horse Carriage ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 91270P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingCity ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanHorseback Riding - LuxorCity Tours - LuxorNature and Wildlife - LuxorHorseback Riding - Marsa AlamCity Tours - Marsa AlamNature and Wildlife - Marsa AlamHorseback Riding - Abu SimbelCity Tours - Abu SimbelNature and Wildlife - Abu SimbelCategory