2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A felucca sailboat ride along the Nile’s lush green borders and Nubian islands is a must when in Aswan. But haggling with boatmen takes time and energy, while it’s hard for people who don’t speak Arabic to get a decent deal. On this guided felucca cruise, enjoy all the serenity of the Nile with none of the hassles. It includes door-to-door round-trip transfers for maximum ease.
- Experience the tranquil charm of the Nile at Aswan on a felucca boat
- Learn about local culture, history, and life from your Egyptologist guide
- Feel the cool breeze in your hair as you glide past serene islands
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Felucca ride for about 1 hour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional English-speaking tour guide
any Optional Tours
Departure & Return
اسوان الجديدة،، Sheyakhah Thalethah, Aswan First, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup from Aswan airport
- Pickup from Aswan train station
- Pickup from a hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Felucca Sailing Trip On The Nile In Aswan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Felucca Sailing Trip On The Nile In Aswan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Felucca Sailing Trip On The Nile In Aswan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Felucca Sailing Trip On The Nile In Aswan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Felucca Sailing Trip On The Nile In Aswan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorDay Cruises - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorSailing - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamDay Cruises - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamSailing - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelDay Cruises - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelSailing - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory