4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Glide along one of the world’s most iconic waterways during this multi-night Nile River cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Sleep comfortably onboard the boat, and enjoy tasty all-inclusive meals throughout the day. Tick off highlights in both cities, plus Kom Ombo Temple, with door-to-door, air-conditioned transfers between locations such as Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, and the High Dam.
- A multi-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Discover the most standout attractions in southern Egypt, in just a few days
- Enjoy all-inclusive meals and accommodation onboard the comfortable boat
- Upgrade to receive assistance with flight bookings at an additional charge
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Egyptology guide speaking your language
any personal extra
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yasser El Nashar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy a trip to Egypt, and the Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy a trip to Egypt, and the Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy a trip to Egypt, and the Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enjoy a trip to Egypt, and the Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 87327P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorMulti-day Cruises - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Cruises - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Cruises - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelCategory