16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Want to see Luxor while you're in Aswan, but only have a day to spare? This private day trip is ideal: getting you there and back by road and covering the main highlights. On arrival, explore Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and Hatshepsut Temple, and see the Colossi of Memnon. Plus, in between the sights, enjoy lunch (own expense) and shopping time. Includes private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Full-day private Luxor day trip from Aswan
- Soak in the scenic Nile Valley on route north to Luxor
- Guided tour of UNESCO-listed Karnak to see its giant columns, gateways, and chambers
- Admire the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, carved into a cliffside
- Explore three pharaohs' tombs in the Valley of the Kings and see the Colossi of Memnon
- Learn about the history of the sites from a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
First class ac seated train from Luxor to Aswan
Lunch at a good quality restaurant
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
Bottled water during the tour
All service charges & taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Entry inside Tutankhamun, Ramses VI, Seti 1 tombs in the Valley of the Kings, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Aswan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers: Passports photocopies are required at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour To Luxor From Aswan, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour To Luxor From Aswan, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour To Luxor From Aswan, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour To Luxor From Aswan, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12078P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorLayover Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamLayover Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelLayover Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory