3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a private Egyptologist guide, visit several of Aswan’s most popular tourism sites. First, learn about the engineering marvel that is the High Dam. Then tour Philae Temple, which is dedicated to Isis, the goddess of fertility and motherhood. Finally, visit and learn about the Unfinished Obelisk, an open-air museum featuring a 137-foot obelisk that lies abandoned in an ancient granite quarry.
- Half-day private tour of Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Visit High Dam, Philae Temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service from your hotel, Nile Cruise, Aswan Train Station or Aswan airport.
Private Egyptologist tour guide throughout the trip
All transfers by Private modern air-conditioning vehicle
Bottle of water daily throughout trip.
24 hour "Emergency" Hotline.
All service charges and taxes included.
All Fees and Taxes
Beverages of any nature at any time.
Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up Point: Aswan hotels, Aswan Nile Cruise, Aswan Train Station or Aswan airport.
Return point: Returns to original departure point.
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Aswan Train Station, كورنيش النيل، أسوان، Abu AR Rish Qebli, Aswan Seconed, Aswan Governorate 81511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Unlimited Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan Private Half Day Tour: Philae Temple,Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan Private Half Day Tour: Philae Temple,Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelCategory