- Enjoy views of Aswan and nearby villages from the water
- Cool river breezes offer a refreshing break from city heat
- Try local cuisine with an included lunch and tea
- Set sail from a convenient, centrally located departure point
Departure & Return
In front of the Nile Hotel. 15 Corniche El Nile Street, 99999 Aswan, Egypt. Next to duty-free shop and Aswan Elementary Court.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour can be customised to accommodate vegetarians, vegans and other dietary restrictions. Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary needs.
- We recommend that you bring sun screen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms