8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the highlights of picturesque Aswan on a comprehensive tour with an expert Egyptologist guide. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle, start with views of the Aswan High Dam, the massive 1960s structure built to counter the annual flooding of the Nile. Admire the dam and then see the Unfinished Obelisk, a gigantic, half-carved obelisk abandoned in its quarry by ancient quarrymen. Later, ride a boat to Philae Temple, renowned for its beautiful island location. Tour the magnificent courts, terraces and chambers dedicated to the goddess Isis before returning to Aswan proper.
- Highlights of Aswan tour, led by a qualified Egyptologist guide
- See the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple
- View the mammoth High Dam and learn how and why this engineering marvel was built in the 1960s
- Visit a quarry to see the Unfinished Obelisk, an ancient obelisk left in situ during ancient times
- Explore the Philae Temple, an ancient pilgrimage center to the goddess Isis
- Tour the beautiful, island-set temple with its courts, chambers and kiosk
- Aswan hotel, cruise ship or Aswan Airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All service charges & taxes
Entry or admission fee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Sheyakhah Thalethah, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Emo tours egypt
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan Day Tour Visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam in Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan Day Tour Visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam in Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aswan Day Tour Visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam in Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aswan Day Tour Visiting Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam in Aswan?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 22031P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory