2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Combine a leisurely felucca ride with a visit to Aswan’s Botanical Gardens on this time-saver, double-duty tour. Get a first-hand peek at the West Bank’s most iconic attractions from the boat, including the hilltop mausoleum of Aga Khan and the sprawling complex, the Tombs of the Nobles. Then, stroll through groves of palm and sandalwood trees in Aswan’s stunning oasis.
- A felucca ride and Aswan Botanical Gardens combo tour
- Kick back and relax as you drift along the Nile, propelled only by the wind
- Enjoy an Egyptologist-led tour of the protected natural oasis
- Learn the story of the island, developed by a British officer, in an on-site museum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
Private air-conditioned car.
Any extra tours
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan Botanical Garden & Private Felucca Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan Botanical Garden & Private Felucca Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aswan Botanical Garden & Private Felucca Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aswan Botanical Garden & Private Felucca Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104778P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAswanPort Transfers - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorCity Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorPort Transfers - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamCity Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamPort Transfers - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelCity Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelCategory