4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
A Nile River cruise is undeniably one of the best ways to see the ruins of ancient Egypt as well as modern life along the banks of the Nile. This cruise travels between Aswan and Luxor for four days and takes you into the heart of Egypt with daily excursions to major landmarks. Select an upgrade for a private option that means personalized attention from your own guide.
- Depart Aswan for a 4-day Nile River deluxe cruise, one-way to Luxor
- Enjoy 5-star accommodation and meals, making the journey all-inclusive
- See the sights with an Egyptologist during daily group or private tours
- Private transfers include the option to end in Hurghada for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle throughout.
03 Nights accommodation on board of 5 star Deluxe Nile Cruise based on full board.
Bottled water daily throughout trip 2 Small Bottel per person per day.
24 hour "Emergency" Hotline.
All Entrance Fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
Service Charge and Taxes
Private Egyptologist Guide
Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls, Service Charges
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Unlimited Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor - Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor - Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor - Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor - Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorMulti-day Cruises - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Cruises - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Cruises - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelCategory