4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See more of Egypt and check off a Nile cruise with this 3-night experience from Aswan. Offering a convenient and relaxing way to visit Abu Simbel and Luxor, this package includes your hotel transport, Nile cruise ship accommodation, meals, and trips with an Egyptologist guide. Extra highlights include an Abu Simbel small-group tour, a visit to a local family in a Nubian village on Soheil Island, and a Luxor hot air balloon ride.
- Do bucket list activities like a hot air balloon ride and Nile cruise in one trip
- See Abu Simbel more intimately during a small-group tour of the temples
- Hear in-depth commentary about Luxor Temple from an Egyptologist
- Get an insight into the Nubian lifestyle with a visit to a local family
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation on 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board basis.
35 to 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Luxor Sky
All transfers/Pickup and drop off service by A/C. vehicle .
Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
Sharing a small group to Abu Simbel.
Any optional Tours if required or Any personal expenses like laundry etc.
Water or Beverages during the meals.
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to Guide, Drivers, cruise crew etc.
Motorboat to Philae Temple.
Wifi on the cruise. (extra charge)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Aswan Railway station.
All hotels, rental apartments in Aswan East Bank.
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A child from 6 to 11 accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.(full payment).
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A child less than 6 years is not allowed for the balloon trip.
- Child rate applies only when sharing 2 paying adults.
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars, per person per trip and valid, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile,Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- Camera is not allowed for the balloon trip, but you can use your cellphone to take pictures.
- If the balloon cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- If Abu Simbel Trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- If the Nubian Village cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended arrival time on the first day should be before 12pm.
- An evening departure on the last day is recommended as the tour ends in Luxor around 4pm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Nights Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Nubian Village&Air Balloon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Nights Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Nubian Village&Air Balloon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Nights Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Nubian Village&Air Balloon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Nights Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Nubian Village&Air Balloon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Nights Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Nubian Village&Air Balloon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairoAswanGizaHurghadaLuxorAir Tours - LuxorHelicopter Tours - LuxorHot Air Balloon Rides - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorMulti-day Cruises - LuxorSailing - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorAir Tours - Marsa AlamHelicopter Tours - Marsa AlamHot Air Balloon Rides - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Cruises - Marsa AlamSailing - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamAir Tours - Abu SimbelHelicopter Tours - Abu SimbelHot Air Balloon Rides - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Cruises - Abu SimbelSailing - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelCategory