- 3-hour guided tour of olive orchard and traditional oil mill
- Learn how olive oil has been produced and sample house-favorite oils with fresh bread
- Light lunch and local wine tasting included
- Pickup and drop-off in Assisi included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Tour the old orchards and the traditional olive oil mill before sampling a selection of fresh oils with bread. Complete your tour with a light lunch and a wine tasting of local varietals, featuring spectacular views of the Umbrian hills.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tour with Lunch in Umbria.