- Take a whitewater river rafting adventure on the Rouge River from Ashland
- Feel the trill of class I-II rapids with a guide and enjoy 2.5 hours on the water
- Stop for a snack and have the option of swimming and kayaking if weather permits
- Learn about Southern Oregon’s wildlife and enjoy the scenic route
Departure & Return
Our booth is on the Plaza, located between the doors of Black Sheep and Manzanita
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noahs River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.