- Take a whitewater river rafting adventure on the Rouge River from Ashland
- Feel the trill of class I-II rapids with a guide and enjoy 2.5 hours on the water
- Stop for a snack and have the option of swimming and kayaking if weather permits
- Learn about Southern Oregon’s wildlife and enjoy the scenic route
Departure & Return
We are located in the downtown plaza of Ashland, Oregon next to Greenleaf and Manzanita. The main plaza has limited all day parking so be sure to check the signs when parking for your trip. We recommend Granite Street, Water Street, or parking near Lithia Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noahs River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.