- All equipment included: helmets, life vests, paddles
- Detailed instruction provided for beginners
- Family-friendly tour for kids over six years old
- Convenient transportation from a central meeting point
Departure & Return
We are located in the downtown plaza of Ashland, Oregon next to Greenleaf and Manzanita. The main plaza has limited all day parking so be sure to check the signs when parking for your trip. We recommend Granite Street, Water Street, or parking near Lithia Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger heights should be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights should be advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noahs River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.