8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Disembark at Ashdod for a full-day shore excursion to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, and experience Israel’s historic sites, religious landmarks and extraordinary landscape. Walk in Jesus’ footsteps at Gethsemane and say a prayer at the Western Wall; explore a bustling Arab bazaar then leave the city walls for the surreal shoreline of the Dead Sea. Walk salt-encrusted beaches, roll in mineral-rich, therapeutic mud and bob around in hyper-saline water before returning to your ship in Ashdod Port.
- Full-day shore excursion from Ashdod Port to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Walk on the Mount of Olives to gaze over Old Jerusalem and see the Garden of Gethsemane
- Visit the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre and an Arab souk
- Discover different quarters of the Old City and visit the Last Supper room on Mount Zion
- Travel to the Dead Sea and float and swim in its mineral-rich waters
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Viator's worry-free guarantee
Entrance fees for the Dead Sea and Beach facilities (approx. 12 USD per person)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Port of Ashdod
We will wait with a sign with your name on it
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of the tour may vary
- Some sites may not be visited and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities, opening times, queues, traffic, time constraints, and other unforeseen circumstances
- Good walking shoes, sunglasses, hat, and clothes that covers the shoulders and knees are all recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Water sandals are recommended
- Bathing suits and towels would be needed for those wanting to float in the Dead Sea
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I'd recommend bringing snack food or something from the ship or your hotel." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ashdod Shore Excursion: Jerusalem and Dead Sea Day Trip
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAshdodShore Excursions - Tel AvivFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivMarkets - Tel AvivPorts of Call Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivShore Excursions - HerzliyaFood Tours - HerzliyaBus Tours - HerzliyaCity Tours - HerzliyaMarkets - HerzliyaPorts of Call Tours - HerzliyaFull-day Tours - HerzliyaShore Excursions - JerusalemFood Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemMarkets - JerusalemPorts of Call Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemCategory