2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize time spent in Ascoli Piceno with this walking tour. Learn about the art and history of the city as you see architectural landmarks including Piazza del Popolo, Chiesa di San Francesco, and Ponte di Porta Solestà. A local guide shares tips for restaurants and bars, and the group size is limited to 15 people for a more personalized experience.
- Make the most of your time in Ascoli Piceno with a local guide
- See top landmarks including Piazza del Popolo
- Group size limited to 15 people
- Get personalized tips for where to eat and drink
Saved to wishlist!
The italian aperitivo! Drink for a toast at Caffè Meletti or similar
Departure & Return
Departure PointAscoli Piceno, Ascoli Piceno, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Marche
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise about the location of your hotel and we'd pick you up or give you the correct information for reaching Piazza del Popolo and meet the guide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAscoli PicenoCity Tours - MarcheWalking Tours - MarcheCategory