10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s biggest intact caldera and home to 30,000 wild animals, including leopard, elephant, lion and rare black rhinos. Grab the chance for a game drive without any worries about transportation from Arusha on this small-group excursion. Board a 4x4 to see flamingo-filled lakes and spot animals roaming the plains, all the while gaining insight into Ngorongoro’s wildlife and geology from your driver-guide. A picnic by a hippo pool and round-trip transfers from Arusha are included.
- Small-group Ngorongoro Crater safari from Arusha including return transport
- Convenient way to see the wildlife and scenery of this giant crater reserve
- Spot lion, hippo, elephant and flamingos, and look for rare black rhinos
- Includes 4x4 game drive, entry fee, lunch, sodas, coffee and tea
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Other dietary requirements on request
A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
Drinking water and soft Drinks
Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
Departure & Return
Sokoine Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
We meet travelers at any point in Arusha region
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Africa Safari Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Trip to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha Town
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingArusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiExtreme - NairobiFull-day Tours - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory