- Experience the diverse cuisine of Aruba like a local
- This tour is a good option for foodies
- Sip on local beer (included) as you sample different foods
- The restaurants and cuisines are subject to change
Departure & Return
The tour starts from the Zoutmanstraat 1, ( Cosecha Building ) right behind the Renaissance Hotel Marina Tower. Look out for the Aruba Walking Tours Sign.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- For Special Requests: ( i.e Vegetarian/Gluten Free) Please contact us prior to booking
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aruba Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Full at the end of it so dinner not required after!" See review