- Full-day Provence Villages tour from Arles
- Admire the historic monuments of Saint Gilles du Gard and Aigues
- Take a swim on the beach of Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
- Enjoy a scenic train ride through the salt marshes (own expense)
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to the seaside village of Les Saintes-Maries de la Mer, where you’ll have chance to stroll along the beach and perhaps take a swim in the warm waters of the Mediterranean. Before moving on, be sure to visit the fortified church of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, which houses some relics of Saint Sarah.
Next, explore the medieval town of Aigues-Mortes, renowned for its remarkably preserved 13th-century town walls, before venturing into the surrounding salt marshes. Opt to take a scenic train ride (extra cost) through the vast marshes and learn more about the salt harvesting process.
On return to Arles, your tour ends back at the departure point around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Camargue Day Trip to Saint Gilles du Gard, Les Saintes Maries de la Mer and Aigues-Mortes from Arles.