- Enjoy an intimate vineyard visit on this private tour
- Choose from a number of departure times for your convenience
- Sample three organic wines, plus locally made cheese and cured meat
- Go behind-the-scenes and learn all about how wine is produced
Departure & Return
In front of the tasting room. No public transports to the winery. You can rent a car/take a taxi from town (only 5km away, around €15/ride). By car with GPS: Via delle Conserve 50, 52100 Arezzo, to avoid the longest way, once at the destination, go straight for 2km and you'll find us on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere di Pomaio Green Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting and Tour in an Organic Winery.