Explore our promoted experiences
- Home cooking class in Arezzo
- Get hands-on as you learn to make fresh pasta and sauces
- Master tips and techniques from a professional chef at a traditional Tuscan farmhouse
- Dine on a delicious home cooked lunch or dinner, including dessert and wine
- Choice of morning or evening cooking class
- Enjoy a fun and educational experience, suitable for all abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Direction informations will be emailed once the booking is completed
What To Expect
Under the expert guidance of Fabio and his wife, set to work making a variety of pastas. Following the traditional method, use a rolling pin and good old fashioned elbow grease to create your various pasta shapes. A variety of fresh vegetables are used to give pasta different colors such as spinach. Prepare many different shapes such as stuffed ravioli, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and maltagliati.
In addition to making fresh pasta, help make your hosts make sauces such as wild boar sauce, Tuscan ragu, mushrooms, and cheese and pepper to eat along with your pasta.
Finally, sit down in the dining area, or in the garden if the sun is shining, to enjoy your home-cooked feast, accompanied by a selection of Italian wines, water, or coffee. Then enjoy a surprise homemade dessert to top off your meal.
Your tour ends after lunch or dinner, and you’ll be given the recipes to take home with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We can arrange transportation upon request
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with Fabio while he prepares your menu, you can ask for this option
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience