12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Post Production Workshop
Departure & Return
Piazza Dante Alighieri, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/12/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Photography Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sharp Tuscany Tour – From Sunrise to Sunset – Photo Tour & Workshop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Sharp Tuscany Tour – From Sunrise to Sunset – Photo Tour & Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sharp Tuscany Tour – From Sunrise to Sunset – Photo Tour & Workshop?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Sharp Tuscany Tour – From Sunrise to Sunset – Photo Tour & Workshop
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursArt Classes Classes & WorkshopsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportArezzoPhotography Tours - TuscanyArt Classes - TuscanyCategory