2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Cortona, the town made famous by the novel Under the Tuscan Sun, during a short walking tour. With a local guide, you’ll hear fun facts about the book and the film as you stroll through the Roman square of Piazza della Repubblica and see landmarks such as Teatro Signorelli and the Palazzo Comunale. Choose between a morning or afternoon tour when you book.
- Learn about Cortona’s Etruscan roots and the medieval center as you walk
- See the city’s landmarks and lesser-known corners with your local guide
- Hear stories and anecdotes about the filming of Under the Tuscan Sun
- Select a departure time that suits your vacation schedule in Cortona
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
52044 Cortona, Province of Arezzo, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArezzoCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyCategory