- Learn to make pasta, pizza, gnocchi, and other Italian specialties
- Master techniques from a professional chef at a traditional Tuscan home
- Dine on a delicious home-cooked, 4-course meal
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Under the expert guidance of your host, set to work making a variety of dishes, using fresh meat, vegetables, and herbs purchased from the local markets. Depending on your preferences and the season, you might make an array of tasty appetizers such as Pici or stockfish salad; learn to make classic Tuscan dishes like meat ragout, fresh tagliatelle, gnocchi, or ricotta and spinach Ravioli; or whip up a delicious pizza.
Finally, sit down in the dining area to enjoy your home-cooked lunch or dinner, accompanied by an indulgent dessert and a selection of Italian wines.
At the end of the tour, you are given the recipes to take home with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children under 7 are free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Departure Point: Casa Bellavista Address: Casa Bellavista is easily accessible by car from either the north or south via the A1 motorway. Exit at Val di Chiana. Take the highway towards Perugia, exit at the next exit (Foiano della Chiana - Cortona). After the exit, follow signs to Foiano, and after 400 meters. turn right towards S. Catherine - Fratta. After about 2.8 km near a ruined house, turn right and follow the road uphill for about 1 km. At the fork, turn right. Caution: the road forks again and you should stay to the left. Continue for 600 meters and then turn right where a dirt road begins… You will see Casa Bellavista before you at the end of the road. The coordinates for GPS navigation devices are: NORTH 43.2444686 EAST 11.8706998
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.