Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn the secrets of Italian cooking from an expert chef with this 3-hour Tuscan cooking class. Get hands-on experience preparing traditional Tuscan dishes. Enjoy creating seasonal meals with only the freshest ingredients from the local market. Special dietary needs can be met by request. Complete your day by eating the lunch you've prepared.
- 3-hourTuscan cooking class
- Gethands-on cooking experience with guidance from a qualified chef
- Learnthe secrets of Italian cooking as you prepare seasonal dishes withfresh ingredients
- Capoff your experience by eating the lunch you've made, complete withwine
Saved to wishlist!
Pici with cherry tomatoes, bred crumbs and aromatic herbs
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Viale Cesare Battisti, 13, 52044 Cortona AR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We kindly ask to inform us about any food allergies or intolerances at the moment of reservation
- Options for vegetarians are available, we kidly ask to be informed at the moment of reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Villa Marsili
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class - Tuscan Food
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes