Explore our promoted experiences
- Gourmet meals, cooking classes, wine tastings and more are included
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation at a traditional Tuscan villa
- Visit local restaurants, wineries, markets, and UNESCO-listed sites
- An eight-day itinerary makes for a relaxed way to see the sights
Departure & Return
Transfer from Arezzo train station to the villa is included on your cooking holiday Please let as know your train schedule few days befoure your arrival Pick up point Arezzo train station by the taxi stand "PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA" Airport transfer available on request (price based on distance)
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon arrival please inform us you train schedule
- Minimum age is 18
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- the specified price is per participant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangiardivino Chef in Tuscany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands