- Take a guided walking tour of Arequipa
- Discover the fascinating colonial heritage and unique sights of this historic city
- Learn about the unique volcanic white rock called 'ashlar' that was used to construct many local buildings
- Tour Arequipa's oldest church and its most historic neighborhood
- Snack on potatoes (one of Peru's most iconic foods) accompanied by tasty dipping sauces
- Great introduction to the sights of Peru's second-largest city
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Sun protect
- Don't wearing short clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff