3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
With striking baroque architecture and buildings made of white volcanic stone, Arequipa ranks among the prettiest cities in Peru—but exploring without a guide means missing out its hidden secrets. On this tour, stroll through the side streets and colorful cloisters with your guide, and see the best of Arequipa on foot. Visit attractions including the Santa Catalina monastery and the Andean Santuarios museum, with entry fees included.
- Explore Arequipa on foot with your guide to lead the way
- Visit the Santa Catalina monastery and the Andean Santuarios museum
- All entrance fees are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your centrally located Arequipa hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private bilingual tour guide
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel inside the historical center of Arequipa. If you stay outside the historical center, please meet us at Plaza de Armas in Arequipa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to bring:
- Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
- Sun hat & sun block
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Unique Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour with Juanita Museum - All Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour with Juanita Museum - All Included?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour with Juanita Museum - All Included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour with Juanita Museum - All Included?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32522P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaCity Tours - PunoWalking Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoCity Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoCity Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory