3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the ‘White City’ of Arequipa on a private 3-hour walking tour. Learn about the rich history of the city and its beautiful architecture from your informative guide. Visit famous landmarks such as the Santa Catalina Monastery, the house of Tristan del Pozo, and the Plaza de Armas with the impressive ‘El Misti’ volcano serving as your backdrop for the day.
- Take a 3-hour private tour of the the ‘White City’ of Arequipa
- Learn about the city’s history and architecture from your informative guide
- Visit key landmarks like the Santa Catalina Monastery and Plaza de Armas
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private bilingual tour guide
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel inside the historical center of Arequipa. If you stay outside the historical center of Arequipa you will have to meet us on Plaza de Armas in Arequipa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to bring:
- Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
- Sun hat & sun block
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Unique Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour - All included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour - All included?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour - All included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arequipa Walking City Tour - All included?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaCity Tours - PunoWalking Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoCity Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoCity Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory
Founder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)YanahuaraCayma DistrictLa Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)El Misti VolcanoRecoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)Sabandía DistrictChachani VolcanoSachaca DistrictBasilica Cathedral of Arequipa