10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
8 Hotel night (standart hotel ***) double or twin room
Transportation by bus and train (pick-ups, drop-off, transfers)
Admission fee to Machupicchu
Meals (08 Breakfast, 01 Lunch)
Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, wine, soft drinks, etc.)
Fees (admission to Sacdred valley, hot spring, gratuities and what isn't mentioned in the itinerary)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will message you the last details of the tour in advance including pick up details.
- Rodriguez Ballon Airport, Arequipa Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perú tour in 10 days starting upon arrival to Arequipa quiet city?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Perú tour in 10 days starting upon arrival to Arequipa quiet city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Perú tour in 10 days starting upon arrival to Arequipa quiet city?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perú tour in 10 days starting upon arrival to Arequipa quiet city?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Perú tour in 10 days starting upon arrival to Arequipa quiet city
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingArequipaFood Tours - PunoBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoMarkets - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoFood Tours - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoMarkets - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyMarkets - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory