2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner: Starter, main course and dessert.
Pick-up and drop-off.
Departure & Return
Leoncio Prado 102, Yanahuara 04017, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
- You can enjoy the dinner from 19:00 to 20:30 hours
- It is important to confirm us if you have an alimentary restriction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner at Zigzag Restaurant in Arequipa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner at Zigzag Restaurant in Arequipa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner at Zigzag Restaurant in Arequipa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner at Zigzag Restaurant in Arequipa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P209
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeArequipaDining Experiences - PunoDining Experiences - CuscoDining Experiences - Sacred ValleyCategory
El Misti VolcanoRecoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)Cayma DistrictSachaca DistrictMuseum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)Sabandía DistrictBasilica Cathedral of ArequipaYanahuaraChachani VolcanoFounder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)La Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)