- Overnight tour to the Colca Valley from Arequipa
- See vicunas (similar to llamas) grazing in the Pampa Cañahuas Vicuna Reserve
- Explore the town of Chivay and visit the villages of Maca and Yanque
- Enjoy amazing views of Colca Canyon – and soaring condors – at the Condor Cross viewpoint
- Learn about the history and landscape of the southern Peruvian highlands from your guide
- Lunch on both days and transport included
- A great family excursion!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Overnight accommodation is not included in tour price; please book your own accommodation in the village of Chivay or at the Colca Lodge Hotel, outside of town
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff