14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the rich culture, fascinating history and majestic scenery near Arequipa during this 14-hour day trip including Peru’s incredible Colca Canyon. Drive into the depths of the Colca Canyon, one of the deepest in the world, as you explore a series of agricultural villages and cultural sites that lie within the canyon, including Antahuilque and the Choquetico Tombs, and check out the Cruz del Condor lookout, where you can spot Andean Condors in flight. You’ll also stop by La Calera Hot Springs for a soak in the therapeutic pools and visit the towering 15,570-foot (4800 meter) Patapampa viewpoint. Your Colca and Arequipa excursion also includes breakfast, hotel pickup and a guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast included
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast in Chivay
Entrance to National Park (70 soles / USD$21)
Entrance to Thermal Springs (15 soles / USD$5)
Lunch in Chivay
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring:
- Small backpack
- Rain jacket (December to April)
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Swimsuit for the hot springs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Experience Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colca Canyon Day Trip from Arequipa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colca Canyon Day Trip from Arequipa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colca Canyon Day Trip from Arequipa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colca Canyon Day Trip from Arequipa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 11413P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoEco Tours - PunoWalking Tours - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoEco Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyEco Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory