3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Colca Canyon / 70 soles for most of nationalities
Entrance to the Hot Spring / 15 soles
Last lunch in Chivay / Buffet for 30 soles.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up participants between 3:00 - 3:30 am. You must be ready for the pick up in the reception of your hotel / hostel from 3:00 am. If your hotel / hostel is not in the list, please select anyone and send us a message with the name of your hotel/hostel after you book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trek The Colca
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 day 2 night trek / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 day 2 night trek / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 day 2 night trek / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 day 2 night trek / Colca Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoHiking - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoWalking Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoHiking - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory
Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos) Tours & TicketsSachaca District Tours & TicketsLa Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía) Tours & TicketsSabandía District Tours & TicketsYanahuara Tours & TicketsBasilica Cathedral of Arequipa Tours & TicketsChachani Volcano Tours & TicketsFounder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador) Tours & TicketsEl Misti Volcano Tours & TicketsMoral House (Casa de Moral) Tours & TicketsCayma District Tours & Tickets