2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from Chivay to Puno
Entrance to the Colca Canyon which is 70 soles (local currency) for most of the nationalities
Entrance to the Hot Springs which costs 15 soles (local currency).
Last lunch in Chivay / We stop in a restaurant with buffet from the region. The price is 30 soles.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up participants between 3:00 - 3:30 am. You must be ready for the pick up in the reception of your hotel / hostel from 3:00 am. If the name of your hotel / hostel is not in the list, please send us the name after you book the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trek The Colca
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 day trek including transfer to Puno / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 day trek including transfer to Puno / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 day trek including transfer to Puno / Colca Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 day trek including transfer to Puno / Colca Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoHiking - PunoOvernight Tours - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoHiking - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory