16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Let your spirit soar like the Andean condor on this full-day exploration of Colca Canyon. Stop by the ‘Condor’s Cross,’ near one of the canyon’s deepest points, to watch these majestic birds as they appear to float on the wind. Continue to traditional towns like Maca and Yanque where you’ll observe colonial-era churches and locals garbed in needlework dresses. Finish your trip on a high point as you return through 16,000-foot (4900-meter) Patapampa pass. A guide, breakfast and round-trip hotel transport are also covered.
- Take a full-day trip to Peru's Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- Admire the beautiful Andean condors as they float above the 'Condor's Cross'
- Gaze into the depths of Colca Canyon, one of the world's deepest gorges
- Discover traditional towns like Maca and Yanque, populated by local women in typical needlework dresses
- Take your Peru trip to new heights by crossing the 16,000-foot (4900-meter) Patapampa pass
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Official English guide
Entrance fees to the Colca canyon S/. 70.00 p/p
Entrance fees to the Hot Spring S/. 15.00 p/p *optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels that are located in the centre area of Arequipa city - Downtown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Warm clothes
- Sun protect
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Trip to Colca Canyon from Arequipa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Trip to Colca Canyon from Arequipa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Trip to Colca Canyon from Arequipa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Trip to Colca Canyon from Arequipa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29430P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory