4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get a sense for the rich history and stunning scenery near Arequipa during this 4-hour, small-group, excursion. Travel with a guide and no more than 15 other guests, discovering the stunning landscape of the Chilina Valley and the towering Misti volcano in the distance. You’ll tour the 18th-century stone mill of Sabandia and visit the La Mansion del Fundador, one of the most iconic mansions in the region, before ending your day at the ‘Iron Bridge,’ designed by famed architect Gustave Eiffel. Benefit from a guide and round-trip transport (including hotel pickup, but not hotel drop-off) too.
- Discover the countryside near Arequipa on this small-group trip
- Admire the stunning landscape of the Chilina Valley, punctuated by the towering Misti volcano
- Explore the 18th-century stone mill of Sabandia
- Visit La Mansion del Fundador, illustrating the typical style of the residences enjoyed by Arequipa's elites
- Soak up the city views and nearby volcanoes visible from the 'Mirador de Sachaca'
- Small group trip is limited to no more than 15 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared tourist transport
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels that are in the Arequipa centre area - Downtown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Arequipa Countryside Tour Including La Mansion del Fundador -Mirabus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Arequipa Countryside Tour Including La Mansion del Fundador -Mirabus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Arequipa Countryside Tour Including La Mansion del Fundador -Mirabus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Arequipa Countryside Tour Including La Mansion del Fundador -Mirabus?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory