Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This 2-day tour to the Colca Canyon in Peru allows travelers to see the beauty of the canyon and the area's Andean condors without a lot of hiking. See volcanos and llamas during the drive between Arequipa and the town of Chivay. Take short walks around the Colca Valley to enjoy views of the canyon more than 9,800 feet below. Visit the area's famous condor lookout point for the chance to see condors in flight.
- Get views of the Colca Canyon in Peru without all the hiking
- Chance to see Andean condors in flight
- Enjoy short and scenic hikes
- Hassle-free escape from the city
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up/drop off to your hotel at Arequipa
1 night hotel accommodation
Domestic flights (Local Airfares)
Excursions not mentioned in this program
Meals (lunch and dinner)
Entrances to the Hot Springs
Beverages and /or other extras.
Single Supplement fee $56.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel in Arequipa Downtown
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day - Colca Canyon and Condor Tour from Arequipa, Peru - Group Service ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day - Colca Canyon and Condor Tour from Arequipa, Peru - Group Service ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day - Colca Canyon and Condor Tour from Arequipa, Peru - Group Service ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day - Colca Canyon and Condor Tour from Arequipa, Peru - Group Service ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13854P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArequipa4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoBus Tours - PunoOvernight Tours - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoExtreme - Puno4WD Tours - CuscoSporting Events - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoExtreme - Cusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyCategory