4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointWadi Rum Rest House, Aqaba Governorate, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4 Hour Desert Tour
5/1/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
4 Hour Desert Sunset Tour
5/1/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
4H Desert Tour & 1H Camel Ride
8/11/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers who have difficulty getting into and down from a 4WD vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wadi Rum Desert Eyes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Desert Tours | Wadi Rum Desert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Desert Tours | Wadi Rum Desert?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Desert Tours | Wadi Rum Desert?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 140944P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqaba4WD Tours - EilatSporting Events - EilatExtreme - EilatHalf-day Tours - Eilat4WD Tours - PetraSporting Events - PetraExtreme - PetraHalf-day Tours - Petra4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabExtreme - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabCategory