Are you interested in?
62 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
84 Tours & Activities
66 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Delve deep into Sri Lanka’s Kaudulla National Park to see some of the world’s largest gatherings of wild Asian elephants on this half-day private safari from the Habarana area. Skip transport planning and get everything laid on: a morning or afternoon 4WD safari, plus hotel pickup and drop-off. You’ll roam the reservoir and grasslands to see elephant herds; and look for deer, boar, and birdlife with help from your guide.
- Private Kaudalla National Park safari from Habarana, Sigiriya, or Dambulla
- Seamless half-day trip: 4WD safari and return door-to-door transport
- See herds of elephants close up and watch for wild boar, deer, and birds
- Choose a morning or afternoon trip with binoculars and water included
Saved to wishlist!
We supply Binoculars
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from Any hotel nearby in Habarana and Sigiriya or Dambulla.
Cliants should inform the location with name of the hotel or guest House..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kalum Jeep Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 217325P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportAnuradhapuraTransportation Services - SigiriyaPrivate Drivers - SigiriyaTransportation Services - KandyPrivate Drivers - KandyTransportation Services - NegomboPrivate Drivers - NegomboCategory