9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
hotel pickup and drop-off
transport tuk tuk & jeep
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you any hotels around dambulla or Sigiriya, or Habarana,
Please mention the name of the hotel
Return to original departure point
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders when visiting temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dambulla Tuk Tuk Saman Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiri Rock or Pidurangala Rock and National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiri Rock or Pidurangala Rock and National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiri Rock or Pidurangala Rock and National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiri Rock or Pidurangala Rock and National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiri Rock or Pidurangala Rock and National Park
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeClimbingExtremeShopping ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAnuradhapuraNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaClimbing - SigiriyaExtreme - SigiriyaShopping Tours - SigiriyaWalking Tours - SigiriyaPhotography Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - KandyClimbing - KandyExtreme - KandyShopping Tours - KandyWalking Tours - KandyPhotography Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - NegomboClimbing - NegomboExtreme - NegomboShopping Tours - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboPhotography Tours - NegomboCategory