- Gain an overview of Antwerp’s notable sights on a private walking tour
- Benefit from a guide’s navigation: cover the must-sees without getting lost
- Hear tales of sites such as Grote Markt and Butchers’ Hall you’d miss alone
- Handy choice of time slots and optional hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point with a red umbrella.
The tour ends in front of the Cathedral. Please add a note if you would prefer a different end point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours Antwerp
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.