4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All painting materials are included
Departure & Return
Alameda del Calvario # 28, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
10 minute walk from Central Park or 5 minutes with a tuc-tuc.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Désirée Iturbide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Watercolor Painting Worksphop - Art Class
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsAntiguaArt Classes - Central HighlandsArt Classes - Guatemala CityArt Classes - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)AcatenangoAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)