17 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
No trip to Guatemala is complete without a visit to Tikal. Visit the Mayan Ruins with ease on a full-day tour from Antigua. All-inclusive land and air transportation makes it possible for you to experience the UNESCO listed ruins in a single day without feeling rushed. After a guided tour of the complex, enjoy lunch and free time to explore on your own.
- Enjoy round-trip airfare from Guatemala City
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choose from six different lunch options
- Get free admission to the national park
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch in the National Park 6 options
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All included tour we don't have to pay hidden products
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tikal Go
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tikal Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tikal Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tikal Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tikal Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tikal Tour From Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsAntigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & Tickets