3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fee to Semuc Champey
Entrance Fee to the Quetzal Bird Nature Reserve.
Certified Tour Guide
Bottled water & Personal Biosecurity Kit
2-Nights Overnight Stay at a 4-Star Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semuc Champey + El Quetzal Sanctuary + Coban City: 3-Days Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semuc Champey + El Quetzal Sanctuary + Coban City: 3-Days Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semuc Champey + El Quetzal Sanctuary + Coban City: 3-Days Tour From Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semuc Champey + El Quetzal Sanctuary + Coban City: 3-Days Tour From Antigua?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Semuc Champey + El Quetzal Sanctuary + Coban City: 3-Days Tour From Antigua
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityMulti-day Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory
Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)AcatenangoCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)