- Explore the Upper Mayan Trail and Lake Atitlan on this trip from Antigua or Panjachel
- Challenge yourself with this strenuous hike amidst the gorgeous scenery and small villages of Lake Atitlan
- Interact with members of the local Cakchiquel and Tzutujil Mayan tribes
- Observe a Mayan ritual ceremony performed by a local shaman
- Travel along footpaths used by local villagers for centuries
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Antigua: Centrally located Antigua hotels.
Panajachel: Option if you are staying at Lake Atitlan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lake Atitlan: Upper Mayan Trail from Antigua or Panajachel.