1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private boat taxi to (and from) Hotel Casa del Mundo
Breakfast in Tecpan, and lunch at Hotel Casa del Mundo
Kayak, paddle, skirt and life jacket
Full tour of Lake Atitlan by a local, bilingual guide with certified 1st-Aid training
Hiking shoes AND water shoes/sandals
Clothing for hiking and kayaking
Daypack with rain cover
Rain jacket (May thru October)
Personal medication, camera, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen; 11⁄2L bottle for water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Purple Mayan Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlan Kayak & Hike from Antigua, Guatemala
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaHiking - Central HighlandsHiking - Guatemala CityHiking - PanajachelCategory
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)AcatenangoLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)