Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Antigua on foot, and see its surrounding villages, during this full-day trip
- Explore the centuries-old traditions of tiny villages like San Antonio Aguas Calientes and San Juan del Obispo
- Visit a macadamia nut plantation near Antigua
- Wander the cobblestone streets of Antigua on foot, learning about its history and one-time status as capital city of Guatemala
- Visit Antigua landmarks like the Arch of Santa Catalina, Cathedral of San Jose and many more
Departure & Return
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff